- Gov. Henry McMaster allowing curbside sale of beer and wine by restaurants during COVID-19 closures WBTV
- curbside beer and wine sales now allowed in South Carolina Greenville News
- Gov. McMaster to allow curbside beer and wine sales, extends tax deadline, asks for donations WLTX.com
- Governor allowing curbside sales of beer, wine by restaurants; state’s income tax deadline is July 15 Myhorrynews
- Governor McMaster allows curbside beer and wine sale, extends income tax deadline WBTW
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.