- Restaurants in Italy are reopening ancient ‘wine windows’ used during the plague Washington Post
- Italy repurposes hundreds of years old ‘wine windows’ used during the plague for coronavirus | TheHill The Hill
- Italy revives ancient tradition of ‘wine windows’ The Drinks Business
- Centuries-Old ‘Wine Windows’ Open for Business in Florence Smithsonian Magazine
- Drink like Da Vinci: Italy is bringing back its 17th-century ‘wine windows’ The Apopka Voice
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.